This is Part 2 of my free training on how you, as a small business owner, can prepare your own focused, targeted Marketing Plan by following 7 simple steps.
It is based on my S.M.A.R.T. Marketing system which I designed using 30 plus years’ of experience helping small businesses increase sales.
Last week I went through the first three steps which were:
- Know your real product;
- Know your real customer; and
- Meeting your customer’s requirements.
This week I will take you through steps 4 to 7, which are:
4. Your Selling Price as a marketing factor;
5. Choosing the most appropriate marketing activities;
6. Scheduling your campaign plan; and
7. Finalising, then implementing and monitoring and evaluating.
If you missed part 1, you can read and follow the video lesson here.