Your brand is not your logo – it is so much more than that!
Your brand is what makes you stand out from the competition. Your customers are loyal to your brand because it represents what your business means to them. Your brand is part promise, part standard, and all about your success.
If you haven’t done any work on your brand and think you don’t have one – think again! If you haven’t carefully created a brand, your customers have made one up for you. They see the way you behave, they watch your customer service, they look at your fonts and look, your marketing and your business standards, and what they perceived has become your brand. If you want to be in control of how you are seen and what your business means to customers, then you need to work on your visible brand now.
If you want to develop your brand there are 6 steps:-
- Clarify your vision, mission and values
- Decide how that vision should be seen publicly
- Create a brand language and message
- Design graphics and logos that are sympathetic to your message
- Ensure your brand promise is backed up by your product or service
- Develop a marketing strategy