From time to time we all have to make a presentation or a proposal in front of someone. It may be a proposal for a sale or a new contract, it may be a proposal to your bank or to interested investors – some time or other, formally or informally, you will need to present to someone and convince them of something.
So how can you punch out a great proposal in 20 minutes – the average amount of time someone has available (or before their attention wanders)?
Watch this how-to video to plan for your next presentation.
Here are the steps again:-
- Align the proposal with the recipient’s own goals
- Gain support even before the presentation
- Perfect your elevator speech
- Be prepared for negatives and objections
- Show your homework
- Hand up backup information
Get over to teikoh.com and sign up for these free tips, tools and resources that will help you create strategy, show leadership, and grow your business!