Do you own a small business and you feel frustrated that working hard every day is not getting you any closer to your goals?
If you started your business with a dream but now feel that you can’t even see the big picture, you need to read this.
Once you understand how a Business Plan can help you move from “just working hard” to a planned series of steps to grow your business, you will know how to remove the stress and frustration from your life.
You must have heard it before – “you need a business plan” – but maybe you’ve never really believed it because you’ve never prepared one so you don’t know how it can work. Maybe people have said to you, “just work hard for your dreams and you’ll get there”? How’s that working out?
Then again, maybe you’ve thought about writing your Business Plan but you’re just not sure what it can do for you?
Well, isn’t there a saying that the first sign of madness is to keep doing the same thing again and again and expecting a different result?
Time to do something different and learn how to map out your business growth.
With a properly thought out and written business plan, you can step away from all the confusion and conflicting priorities and work in one single direction to grow your business.
Watch the video to see the 5 clear ways a Business Plan can help you to grow your business without losing your mind!
Then, go and get my free eBook on “How To Plan The Best Future For Your Business” to learn all about Business Planning.
Have you watched the video? Here are the 5 ways in which a business plan can help you to grow your business….your way: –
- A Business Plan gives you clarity of your ultimate vision so that you can always use it as a measure of what you should do, consistently;
- A Business Plan sets out a single clear direction to grow your business, which removes a lot of time wasted on going up blind alleys that don’t get you to your ultimate goal;
- A Business Plan prioritises your tasks and projects, getting rid of the confusion about what to do first;
- A business plan saves you time and gives you balance back in your life because you lay out what you want to do ahead of time; and
- A Business Plan gives you clear, step by step action plans throughout the year so that you remove the frustration of working hard for no apparent gain!
These are just the summary points so you have to watch the video to get the details of each “why”.
Also, I’ve put together a free, comprehensive eBook called “How To Plan The Best Future For Your Business” which lays out what a Business Plan can do for your business; the types and formats of different Business Plans and which one is right for you; how to prepare your own business plan; and how to ensure that you implement the plan.
You can get this free eBook by clicking here.
If you really want to get started immediately to get rid of all that frustration, then check out my online business planning process here. Through a series of online lessons and exercises, I lead you through the preparation of your business plan in just one day! No preparation is required – get the One Day Business Plan process, set aside just one day, bring yourself and a computer, and get going!
Hey, also don’t forget, if you’re not already subscribed, get over to Teik Oh Dot Com and subscribe to our weekly video newsletters that will give you free and valuable tools and resources to grow your business, delivered directly to your inbox every week.