There are many ways to write a business plan.
As a small business owner, with not much spare time, even while knowing that a business plan is important for the growth and direction of your business, it is not easy to find the time to focus on writing your business plan.
So what you need is a proven process that is fast and effective, so that the business plan you produce gives you the best bang for your buck, is comprehensive, and actionable from the first day.
Like anything else, writing a business plan is a process – there is a formula for any success – so what is the fastest and most effective process to write your own business plan?
First of all, let’s set aside some time for you to consider, analyse, and write your own business plan.
If you follow this process, you can write your 12-month business plan in a day. It will be a tough day, but it can be done in one day if you follow this logical process step by step.
Further below I show you how to get your free Business Planning Checklist or your free 4-part video training on how to write your own business plan using this process, but without writing much more, why don’t you watch this introduction on the 5 step business planning process to write your business plan quickly and effectively.
The 5 steps are: –
- Get ready – make decisions about how far ahead you’ll plan for; who should be involved; when you will do it and book the time and venue;
- Where do you want to go – define exactly what your business will look like when you’ve achieved what you want to do, and I mean exactly!
- Where are you now – using analytical tools, describe where your business is today in every key area; this defines the gaps;
- Bridge the gap – set out long-term, medium-term and short-term goals and objectives and strategies to bridge the gap between where you are and where you want to go;
- Collate the plan and set up accountability systems – set yourself up to win.
If you want to know more, get my free eBook and Checklist, and bonus 4-part video training that goes into this process in depth.
The eBook and Checklist introduce you to business planning, and the checklist provides you with the types of questions you need to ask yourself in each of the 5 steps. You can follow the checklist as you write your own business plan, but to make it really understandable and usable by you, I am also providing you with a free 4-part video training series. In this free video-training, I will: –
- Explain what benefits a business plan will give you
- Show you what the contents will look like
- Introduce the 5 steps in depth
- Get you ready to write your business plan
- Take you through each of the remaining steps in detail.
You can get the Checklist by clicking here, and your free 4-part training by clicking here – If you choose the Checklist, you will be asked for your email so that I can send it to you immediately. If you choose to take the free 4-part video training, once you confirm your email each training session with video lesson and worksheets will be emailed to you over the next few days so that you can watch and then implement over the next day before the next module arrives.
I hope you enjoy them both!